HOW WELL DO YOU KNOW YOUR HEART?
Do you know the meanings of the phrases connected with heart?
Take this quiz and send us the meanings of these phrases in the following sentences.
1. He was reprimanded by his superior for his quality of work. He has really taken it to heart.
2. She failed the exam the second time in spite of studying hard which has broken her heart.
3. It is with a heavy heart that I say goodbye to you.
4. In her heart of hearts she wanted her enemy to fail the test.
5. She cried her heart out after hearing the news that her favourite teacher was no more.
6. You should never learn anything by heart. Try to understand the lesson.
7. Even though Raj is rude, I know his heart is in the right place.
8. I know that he doesn’t have a heart, from the way he treats his parents.