By Enrolling and paying the fee for the course opted, YOU, the students of Good To Excellence (WE, Institute), accept and agree to abide by these Terms and Conditions.
Following Terms and Conditions are in force. Updated terms and conditions are always maintained on our website https://goodtoexcellence.com. By enrolling into our courses and paying the fee, YOU agree to abide by these Terms and Conditions.
- Course fee is fixed, and decided by Management. Negotiation is not entertained. Promotional offers exist from time to time, which can offer lesser course fees.
- Training and teaching at “Good To Excellence” is conducted by experienced and qualified trainers. Importance is given to Quality of training. Should you have any questions, you are encouraged to submit it in writing to the management by email to [email protected].
- Successful enrolment is essential to start the learning at the Institute. The steps include (i) filling up the online enrolment form, (ii) agreeing to Refund Rules, (iii) agreeing to Terms and Conditions, and (iii) paying course fee in full.
- YOU can pay the course fee by NEFT (electronic transfer) or via Online payment from the Institute’s website.
- For making course fee payment by NEFT
- Bank name: Karnataka Bank
- Account name: “Good To Excellence”
- Account number: 1112 0001 0077 1201
- IFS code: KARB0000111
- MICR code: 560052030
Bank address: 18, BMR Sankirana, 6th Main, 1st Cross, BTM Layout 2nd Stage, Bangalore 560 076