Effective: 1st July 2021
By Enrolling and paying the fee for the course opted, YOU, the students of Good To Excellence (WE, Institute), accept and agree to abide by these Terms and Conditions.
Following Terms and Conditions are in force. You can find up-to-date terms and conditions on our website https://goodtoexcellence.com. By enrolling on our courses and paying the fee, YOU agree to abide by these Terms and Conditions.
- The Management decides the course fee and is fix. We do not entertain fees negotiation because giving quality training is most important to us, and we do not compromise on quality. Therefore we do not compromise on fees. Promotional offers exist from time to time, which can offer lesser course fees.
- Experienced and qualified trainers are taking training and coaching at “Good To Excellence”. Giving quality training is most important for us. Should you have any questions, we encourage you to submit them in writing to the management by email to email@example.com.
- Successful enrolment is essential to start the learning at the Institute. The steps, therefore, include (i) filling up the online enrolment form, (ii) agreeing to Refund Rules, (iii) agreeing to Terms and Conditions, and (iii) paying the course fee in full.
- YOU can pay the course fee by Online payment from the Institute’s website or via NEFT (electronic transfer) to our account mentioned below.
- For making course fee payment by NEFT
- Bank Name: HDFC Bank
- Account name: Archana Kalele
- Account number: 501 005 989 635 90
- IFS code: HDFC0000885
- MICR code: 560240029
Bank address: 71, 1st cross, BTM Layout, 2nd Stage, Bangalore 560 068