Learn something new.
How well do you know the opposites? Take this test. Replace the word in bold which has the opposite meaning.
- He admitted telling lies in his original statement.
- He complicated the matters by rewriting the original proposal.
- The apartment blocks they built were the ugliest in the city.
- Relationship between the brothers has improved considerably in the last year.
- They continued with their plans to open a restaurant in their city.
- His policies were beneficial to the economy as a whole.
- The meaning of his words were very ambiguous.
- The laws protecting the green belt around the city are very rigid.
- The device is very sophisticated .
- A lot of students are willing to attend classes on Saturdays.