The world is moving towards making online classes interesting. We described in our previous blog post how the death of distance is making online learning a reality. Therefore, English learning via online classes is the only effective way.
Today everyone has mobile phones and the Internet. These are essential needs. Using the Internet and a PC as well as a mobile phone, anyone can learn from any part of the world.
Making online classes interesting is not difficult. It requires a change in our attitude. Earlier the classroom provided us with an environment to focus and to learn. Now, every student will have to create this environment in their homes, rooms and workplace. Once the focus and attention are present, online classes will be interesting.
Good To Excellence has rich experience of classroom training. Now we are bringing the same learning experience to online English learning and making our online classes interesting. To achieve this, we have taken the following steps, to name a few, which will surely benefit the students.
- Using state-of-the-art applications for delivering online English classes (Microsoft Teams)
- The trainer is online so that students can see and interact easily
- Easy documents sharing
- Each student can see the trainer in the video
- Using Whiteboard (the equivalent of classroom board) for writing the ideas)
- Students can join using PC or Mobile phone
- Sharing Exercises, Taking Attendance and Seeing the scores
- Recording the class so that students can play it later
In other words, online classes are interesting, fun and make English learning so effective and enjoyable. Not to mention, now there is a greater degree of flexibility to choose your time and learn and repeat. And with the death of the distance, you can get the best learning from across the world!
Talk to us today and share your learning needs. We won’t disappoint you. We can, together, make online English learning fun!