Terms and Conditions
Terms of Conditions mentioned below are effective 1st September 2015. By Enrolling and paying the fee for the course opted, you, the students of this institute, accept and agree to abide by these Terms and Conditions.
Following general terms and conditions are in force. Updated terms and conditions are always maintained on our website www.goodtoexcellence.com and displayed on the Institute’s notice board. By enrolling into our courses, students (you) agree by these terms and conditions.
- Course fee is fixed, and decided by Management. Negotiation is not entertained. Promotional offers exist from time to time, which can offer lesser course fees.
- By enrolling into our courses, you fully agree by these terms and conditions and Refund rules.
- Training and teaching at “Good To Excellence” is conducted by experienced and qualified trainers. Importance is given to Quality of training. Should you have any questions, you are encouraged to submit it in writing to the management.
- Successful enrolment is essential to start the learning at “Good To Excellence”. The steps include (i) filling up the enrolment form, (ii) agreeing to terms and conditions, and (iii) paying course fee in full.
- “Good To Excellence” prefers to have fee transactions by either Cheque or NEFT (electronic transfer). If the course fee is paid in cash, a receipt MUST be obtained.
- For making course fee payment by cheque,
- Cheque should be drawn on “Good To Excellence”, payable at Bangalore
- Write your name and course opted for, behind the cheque
- Student is considered enrolled only after realization of cheque
- For making course fee payment by NEFT,
- Bank name: Karnataka Bank
- Account name: “Good To Excellence”
- Account number: 1112 0001 0077 1201
- IFS code: KARB0000111
- MICR code: 560052030
- Bank address: 18, BMR Sankirana, 6th Main, 1st Cross, BTM Layout 2nd Stage, Bangalore 560 076
- After initiating NEFT, print the bank approval copy and submit to obtain receipt
- At “Good To Excellence” we believe that we provide training and coaching that can positively help you in your career and business. However you have to take the training seriously and put in necessary number of hours to study and practice.
- Your improvement is important to us. Therefore at the end of the training session, we will be requesting you to provide your testimonial about your experience here. You give us your consent and right to use your short name and testimonial on our website and company documents for promotional purposes. To protect your privacy, we assure you that none of your personal information like phone and email IDs will ever be shared by us with any third party.
- You as students are important to us, so is your conduct. We expect professional conduct, dress and behavior from all students.
- If a student is found to be disturbing the environment and discipline of the class, he/she may be asked to permanently leave the class. Refunds, if any, will be made as per the Refund Policy.
- Meetings for clearing doubts, correction work etc. related to the courses undertaken, can be resolved only during the class hours. We neither promise nor entertain any such requests from students.
- Even though many students have greatly benefitted by our teaching, no promises or guarantees of any kind are made by “Good To Excellence” for your performance. Your performance depends a great deal on your ability and capacity to learn in addition to self-discipline, hard work, doing homework, regularity in attendance, internal motivation, determination, support of the family, etc.