These refund rules are effective 1st September 2015 and are binding on students registering for any training course.
In case of enrolled student deciding to cancel enrollment, following Refund Rules are applicable:
- Refund amount shall be based on the following rules:
- If written cancellation request is received before the start of the classes – Then 100% of the amount paid shall be refunded
- If written cancellation request is received after the start of the course but within the 1st week, Then an amount equivalent to Rs. 500 per day from the start of the classes will be deducted from the amount paid and balance amount, if any, will be refunded
- If written cancellation request is received after one week from the start of the course classes, NO REFUND IS GIVEN
- Refund of the amount will happen within 2 weeks of approval of cancellation request by enrolled student
- Refund will be paid by cheque only. Cheque should be collected from Institute in person
- To know other terms and conditions applicable, click HERE.